We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Title Update (1.05.0)
This update was released on January 14, 2015.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Daily Obsession is being awarded properly, for reals
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the audio stutter that happened when loading large levels
- Audio icons are appearing correctly again in the marketplace, brains, and galleries
Brains[edit | edit source]
- Using [turn] [slowly] [towards] to make a child object turn towards another object in the world no longer results in the object spinning extra revolutions or continually.
- Using the B Button Icon with [display] works properly again.
Champions Quest[edit | edit source]
- Teleporting into the cave entrance at the end of 1-2 with Seph no longer causes a soft lock
- All XP is properly being given in Champions Quest (fixed on in services prior to release)
Create[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the tail socket on the Wolf
- Fixed a crash that could happen when editing a long level description
- Overwriting a previously saved assembly will work properly now
- The material pallet no longer resets to the first slot when returning to edit mode
Crossroads[edit | edit source]
- Avalon, Haakon and Seph can properly equip the feather in the Owl Hunters encounter
Kinect[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash that could happen when saving an extremely short Kinect recording
Play[edit | edit source]
- Create mode elements should no longer appear on screen briefly when selecting Play
Tutorials[edit | edit source]
- Missing VO is playing again
General Updates[edit | edit source]
- Keyboard shortcuts work properly on Xbox One
- Text Fixes and Localization Improvements
- Overall Stabilization and Bug Fixing