Scarlett the Ranger
Summary[edit | edit source]
Scarlet was a strong-willed and solitary girl who would rather practice archery alone in the forest than spend time in the company of others. After thwarting a terrible attack by a marauding group of bandits on her village, Scarlet vowed to protect those unable to protect themselves. Rumors tell tales of the shadowy figure that roams the Verdia woodlands and only appears to protect those in trouble.
- Arrow shots
- Kaltrop traps that can be converted to charge shots
Description[edit | edit source]
A lone Ranger with a heart of gold and nerves of steel, Scarlett roams the countryside aiding those who need her most.
Information[edit | edit source]
Truly flexible and fierce, Scarlett has many tricks up her sleeve to keep enemies at a distance while her deadly arrows do the rest.
- Heroic to a fault
Level 20 Stats[edit | edit source]
|Charged Shot Damage:||22.2|
|Charged Shot /w Kodite Damage:||22.2|
|Kodite Barrage full hit:||33.2|
|Explosive Decoy Damage:||81|
Levels[edit | edit source]
- Level 2 Unlock "Charge Shot" (Ability) - 500xp to Next Level
- Level 3 Unlock "Ranger's Prowess" (Increased Health) - 700xp to Next Level
- Level 4 Unlock "Kodite Barage" (Ability) - 900xp to Next Level
- Level 5 Unlock "Scarlett Shoes B", "Scarlett Gloves B" - 1,150xp to Next Level
- Level 6 Unlock "Steadfast Aim" (Increased Damage) - 1,400 xp to Next Level
- Level 7 Unlock "Decoy Dodge" (Ability) - 1,700 xp to Next Level
- Level 8 Unlock "Scarlett Hood A", "Scarlett Jacket B", "Scarlett Pants B"
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|2||"Charge Shot"||Hold X to charge, then release||Unleashes a slower but more powerful projectile|
|4||"Kodite Barrage"||Hold Y to charge, then release||Gathers all nearby Kodite Caltrops allowing you to fire them with a wildly inaccurate shotgun effect|
|7||"Decoy Dodge"||Hold B to charge, then release||That which makes Scarlett invincible, distracts all nearby enemies for a small amount of time. Can be repeatedly dropped faster than the decay.|
|?||"Kodite Snipe"||Passive||When charging with X, you now gather all nearby Caltrops to combine with your Charge Shot|
|?||"Caltrop Dodge"||Passive||When dodging with or without a charge, you will now drop Caltrops automatically rendering Y unnecessary from now on|
|20||"Explosive Decoy"||Passive||Your Decoy now explodes, seemingly killing everything around it|
- feel free to edit out my cynical humor if it's unappreciated